250 King Street West
On behalf of the entire Woodview Inn family, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you. We are thrilled to have you with us. In order to make this an enjoyable and peaceful stay for all our guests, we ask that the following items are kept into consideration:
- Office hours are from 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM. If you should require assistance after hours, please contact John (cell: 647-529-9259), or Steve (cell: 416-254-6635). Breakfast is served in a basket, outside your room between 7:30AM and 9:30AM.
- All rooms and common areas inside the property are strictly NON-SMOKING. This includes Tobacco, Marijuana and/or Vaping, or any other substance therein. If a guest smokes in a room/common area, a cleaning room recovery fee of $500.00 will be assessed to your stay. Smoking is permitted 50 feet (150 meters) off the back of the house, away from the patio.
- WIFI is included with your stay. Look for “Woodview”, “Woodviewinn”, or “Woodviewinn-ext” connection, password is “guest123”.
- We can provide you with beach towels at the front desk. Please do not use the towels in the rooms for the beach. Please also see the front desk if you require an iron and board.
- Check-in is any time after 3:00 PM, and check-out is 11:00 AM.
- Please return all keys to the front desk on the main level. Any un-returned keys will be assessed at a $25.00 charge per key.
- We are not responsible for ANY items left in your room after you have checked out. Should you forget something, and require it shipped, then we will require a credit card number to ship the item. Billing will be determined on cost to be shipped.
- Graydon’s (Restaurant, Lounge & Patio) is a fully liquor licenced venue under the Ontario Liquor License and Gaming Act. As such, you are unable to consume any of your own alcohol within these licensed areas. If you have purchased your alcohol outside of the Inn, you are invited to consume your beverages in your guest room or just off the patio. Please see anyone from our team, who will be happy to set you up with chairs, glasses and/or ice.
- Due to the nature of the property, we are unable to provide parking facilities for boats, trailers, or other recreational craft. We ask you contact the Town of Gananoque or its tourist information center for those types of required parking facilities. We can provide parking for most standard vehicles and bicycles, and are currently working on a recharging station for electric cars. The current recharging stations are located at the Gananoque Town Hall, a five to ten minute walk from our location.